Friday 11 November 2011

Paradise gained

I admit I have really tiny feet and these days finding the perfect shoes for my tiny feet are next to impossible (especially in Bangalore...the people here have really large feet...at least in comparison to mine). So it was a real pleasant surprise when I came across this tiny shop tucked away in a corner of the busy Mahakal market of Darjeeling. This shop was pure heaven, a shoe paradise for all those shoeholics (like me). I found some amazing and affordable heels and flats. Whats a girl gotta do when she has such amazing stuff staring back at her??? I lightened my purse of a few grants and got home some sexy babies...and I sure don't regret it. Here are my top three favourite buys. (Please dont mind the pics it was taken by my really old mobile cam)

1. These sexy studded blue heels top my list. Its light and really comfy. I can wear them all day long


2. These heels remind me so much of Kim K. The animal print bow just adds to its sexiness.

3. These brown loafers are so comfy. A right mix of fashion and comfort. Just love them.

No comments: