Thursday 1 March 2012

love handles

One comment a women always dreads "You look chubby". Yes chubby is a kinder way of putting it...but in reality it means "you have become FAT". I hate the constant struggle to keep my easily weight gaining body to its ideal weight. One side the yummy burger beacons me and on the other side my love handles weep for some exercise. But seriously my "full figure" has started giving me nightmares. I don't mind being called fat or thin as long as I look yummy in all those dresses, but recently that has become a distant dream. All my tees seem tighter and my dresses seem shorter and the bulges appearing out of nowhere don't help the situation. So I decided that I will start losing the extra 10 kgs I had gained in the past year (yes i gained 10 kgs..). I watched body transformation videos in YouTube and was all pumped up. This time I would lose all that weight for sure...and then I had a heavy/rich dinner and slept off planning my breakfast menu.

No comments: